Sunday 25 December 2011

FROM THE FOUNDER’S DESK



Hey Everyone!!!!

We live in a very dynamic modern world now. Things get obsolete in a matter of minutes. To keep up with the pace of change is more than a mere survival tactic now. It is the essence of life. I have always been fascinated by engineering design and simulation. After graduation, I got into my first job as a design engineer. 

Those years I spent working in the design and simulation domain, I spent every moment in surprise, as for one thing, it was my first job but more importantly, I was learning things that I never even heard of when I was in college. The fact that modern day jobs require so much expertise that is not available to the student community via the conventional educational system kept me wondering why.

The industry is evolving at a pace that the educational systems can’t keep up with. I observed this and it made a very deep impact on me. I had always wanted to be an entrepreneur and was searching for the right moment to start my own business. I decided to bridge the gap between the conventional educational system and the modern business world. I decided to empower students, graduates and professionals, in my own way, with what they need in addition to what they already have and in the process help them keep up with the evolution that the business world is going through. This is how MACH ENGINEERS was born. 
I have identified specific areas in the design and simulation domain where the required expertise is often not available to students due to various reasons. Having worked in those areas myself, I have devised tailor-made training systems that rely on hands-on learning approach. I have a great team of qualified and enthusiastic professionals who help MACH ENGINEERS achieve its purpose. Together, we are on a mission towards excellence in empowerment. We have a long way to go and we are taking this journey step by step, one step at a time. 

I would like to extend my help to all engineering students especially those belonging to aeronautical/mechanical/automobile engineering streams. Feel free to contact me anytime to know more about engineering software training and projects. I have so far worked with over 200 students, training them on various software tools and helping them with their final year projects.

Thanks for all the support so far.
 
Have a great day!!!!


Regards,
Alaguraj Vellaippan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!!!! Get in touch with us at www.machengineers.com!!!